Why MCO Was the best ever

Died: August 29th, 2003.......... RIP
timbuc40k
MB Janitor

Why MCO Was the best ever

Post by timbuc40k » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:26 pm

the best part of MCO is the most difficult question a former MCOer can answer well we can say the building aspect of motors(so many choices bb,sb, flatheads. That is just a start then u pick 3sp,4sp,5sp auto or manual, then after that u got to boatload of springs from mco catalog, then after that wings, brakes , etc. Now the best part about that was no other game gave us that kind of freedom, anyway then we go to the auctions which gave players something to shoot from such as a 65 mustang convert or 442 convert or 67 camero ss or the most sought after car in the game for the longest time the formula, or many of the rares that were out there. Now if that wasn't for u then u had the clubs and fight for turf, the only problem with that was the same clubs won almost every week, but it was the most fun trying to get in top 5 club times wise, even though some people used multiple accounts so there club could win, yes that was cheating but hey such is life, still a hell of a lot better then any of the games EA or anyone is producing right now,u also had message boards which were fun then u had the chat rooms which were very cool, plus rare parts.

Trust me when I say EA made a the best product ever yes we should thank them for coming up with the idea but also give them a big thumbs down for how they screwed us when they shut down and couldn't give us the common curtisey to release the server code or atleast give us the game off line patch, no they just told us u don;t matter now go buy our new POS NFSU and many of our other crappy products.

As a result I will never buy any EA games till they give us MCO or an equivlent game to replace it till then we can hope and dream that someone will produce something on the same scale as we had.

Thanks for listening to my bitching timbuc40k/stoner/ and hammered from uptown maybe we can all be racing on MCO real soon

Regal
MB Senior Member

Post by Regal » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:17 am

[puts on Unk hat]

Get Flatout and go racing, you will love it!

[/removes Unk hat]

8-)

Unk
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Unk » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:36 am

Regal wrote:[puts on Unk hat]

Get Flatout and go racing, you will love it!

[/removes Unk hat]

8-)
OK pretty boy, who you disguised as there :evil:

timbuc40k
MB Janitor

Post by timbuc40k » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:07 pm

I have a copy can't get the dam mod to work keep gettign alot of errors got so mad I walked away. lol

Da_Rev
Majic Bus GOD

Hmm...

Post by Da_Rev » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:51 pm

I posted this in the other post. To me it was building the cars too. Man I had setups running out my ears. I bought some when I first started playing, then I was found rummaging out behind the dumpsters at redlight and was invited to a club. They would share setups but it never did help overcome my driving skills. :oops:

I could spend hours, and did, in the game swapping out parts, running to the track, swapping other parts. It was a hoot.

You know, come to think of it, it was the clubs too. I enjoyed getting together with those folks every evening, shooting the bull, driving out at Skoggitt, sniff sniff, Now look what you made me do.

I miss my MCO!!!

Da_Rev
Majic Bus GOD

NO WAIT....

Post by Da_Rev » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:52 pm

the best thing about MCO was

TEST CENTER!!!!