All new MCOMOD A.E.P. League starting.

Died: August 29th, 2003.......... RIP
smokin22s
MB Janitor

All new MCOMOD A.E.P. League starting.

Post by smokin22s » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:39 am

IF you guys want to race again and have some fun come and race with us in the new league starting next week. :D Iam looking forward to seeing u guys on the track again.

MCO-AEP “All Equal Physics” makes all cars identical running with the 1966 Shelby Cobra physics and engine, which makes these cars FUN to drive! If you haven’t got a copy yet, get one! Get on over to the track and do some laps with us!! Good luck to everybody competing this season see you on the track!

If anyone needs anysetups myself and my team will always share.

Iam on f1rst3 almost nightly practicing, so anyone of you are welcome to join me.
http://www.f1rst3.com/mco/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (mcomod league)

http://www.f1rst3.com/forum/index.php?showforum=9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (Mcomod forums)

RE_Lee
MB Bar Patron

Post by RE_Lee » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:41 pm

How easy/hard is it to spin these cars out? ;)

I don't have time to learn to sim-race again if they're difficult to drive. But I miss my league racing from years ago. :D

I might try to get in on this, if they aren't too frustrating to drive. I'm guessing driving aids are disallowed like most of the other leagues?

smokin22s
MB Janitor

Post by smokin22s » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:59 pm

RE_Lee wrote:How easy/hard is it to spin these cars out? ;)

I don't have time to learn to sim-race again if they're difficult to drive. But I miss my league racing from years ago. :D

I might try to get in on this, if they aren't too frustrating to drive. I'm guessing driving aids are disallowed like most of the other leagues?
Hi Lee, the physics on this mod is awesome. With a decent setup its hard to spin out. Also if you want to run aids you can but ya have to run in the AMA class.

I posted a link for a decent setup here. Its good for most tracks, just change the gears and front wing. :lol:

RE_Lee
MB Bar Patron

Post by RE_Lee » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:29 pm

That's cool. I'll give it a shot when I have some time.

One of the things that frustrated me about F1C and its mods was that I never had enough time to get good at the game. If I drove carefully enough to not spin out, I'd usually be 5 to 10 seconds a lap off the pace ;)

Besides, one of the things I liked most about MCO was that it wasn't a hardcore sim, so with just a little practice you could be competitive and just focus on the racing, not the perfect "touch" to drive :mrgreen:

smokin22s
MB Janitor

Post by smokin22s » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:39 am

RE_Lee wrote:That's cool. I'll give it a shot when I have some time.

One of the things that frustrated me about F1C and its mods was that I never had enough time to get good at the game. If I drove carefully enough to not spin out, I'd usually be 5 to 10 seconds a lap off the pace ;)

Besides, one of the things I liked most about MCO was that it wasn't a hardcore sim, so with just a little practice you could be competitive and just focus on the racing, not the perfect "touch" to drive :mrgreen:
I think this mod really is the perfect mod Lee, The cars are alot easer to drive. You dont have to be an expert sim driver to enjoy it. If ya download the setup i posted that will help alot. hehe These cars handle like there on rails hehe

smokin22s
MB Janitor

Post by smokin22s » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:27 am

League starts this week. :o
http://www.f1rst3.com/mco/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

smokin22s
MB Janitor

Post by smokin22s » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:05 am

Qualifying for Italy ends today. :D

smokin22s
MB Janitor

Post by smokin22s » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:55 am

smokin22s wrote:Qualifying for Italy ends today. :D
I was hoping on seeing some of u exmco racers in the league. :-|

RE_Lee
MB Bar Patron

Post by RE_Lee » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:35 pm

Hard to find the time right now. Wife + baby + working night shifts. :-|

smokin22s
MB Janitor

Post by smokin22s » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:45 pm

RE_Lee wrote:Hard to find the time right now. Wife + baby + working night shifts. :-|
Wow Good Luck