if you got any screen shots please share! thx MCOhideaway

Died: August 29th, 2003.......... RIP
ZER
Majic Bus GOD

Re: if you got any screen shots please share! thx MCOhideaway

Post by ZER » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Not a whole lot really, the last version killed a lot of the fun. Maybe not for you since you did a lot more T/A racing, but numbers are way down, this is even before the whole IP ban for non US players, that invictus imposed.

MCOhideaway
MB Janitor

Re: if you got any screen shots please share! thx MCOhideawa

Post by MCOhideaway » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:06 am

TEST video embed?

can i embed a you tube video? how any help thanks!
well heres a video of need for speed world online beta (free when comes out)
(its no mco) :smt097

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKmwwmJA16Q[/youtube]

THANKS WOODMAN i guess a playlist wont work?
aloha
Last edited by MCOhideaway on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:36 am, edited 9 times in total.

GingerTool
Global Moderator

Re: if you got any screen shots please share! thx MCOhideaway

Post by GingerTool » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:04 am

MCOhideaway wrote:and i was so close to a panama
whatever
aloha rob
:stirpot
TEST video embed?

can i embed a you tube video? how any help thanks!

<object width="746" height="413"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/cp/vjVQa1PpcFOsz ... ram><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/cp/vjVQa1PpcFOsz ... BgbhZ0HSU=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="746" height="413"></embed></object>
Copy and paste the link to the page with the video, highlight it all, and hit the youtube button at the top of the posting window, next to the spoiler button.

guymanstuff
MB Janitor

Post by guymanstuff » Wed May 26, 2010 9:45 am

Hey guys ..been missing in action for some time ....and today in the midst of writing a paper for class I thought about MCO and thought about the bus! Glad to see the spirit is still here and great pictures to boot. How's project torque? I saw some posts from that game.

JamesG
Majic Bus GOD

Post by JamesG » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:43 pm

guymanstuff wrote:Hey guys ..been missing in action for some time ....and today in the midst of writing a paper for class I thought about MCO and thought about the bus! Glad to see the spirit is still here and great pictures to boot. How's project torque? I saw some posts from that game.
Well damn, I am a few days late, but someone had to say... who the hell are you? :smt033

No seriously, don't be a stranger, whoever you are...

guymanstuff
MB Janitor

Post by guymanstuff » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Lol I am a former MCO'er who was introduced to this site by one of its members who was on myspace

GingerTool
Global Moderator

Post by GingerTool » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 pm

guymanstuff wrote:Lol I am a former MCO'er who was introduced to this site by one of its members who was on myspace
Well, unless he moved to Florida it's not Timmah.

Welcome GMS.

ZER
Majic Bus GOD

Post by ZER » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Woodman wrote:
guymanstuff wrote:Lol I am a former MCO'er who was introduced to this site by one of its members who was on myspace

Welcome GMS.
I believe he was referring to me. We met through Project Torque in the early days of the game if I remember correctly.

guymanstuff
MB Janitor

Post by guymanstuff » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Woodman wrote:

Welcome GMS.
Well thanks!

ZER wrote:
Woodman wrote:

Welcome GMS.
I believe he was referring to me. We met through Project Torque in the early days of the game if I remember correctly.
Actually it was a member that came across my MCO myspace http://www.myspace.com/motorcityonline page and he sent me a message ...it's been such a while I'm hazy on names.

I have to put the music back up with another player ...i had the mco soundtrack playing on that page

Sonjeir
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Sonjeir » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:41 pm

Hmm I guess I never checked back after I posted that link. :-[smilie=wallbash.gif]

Anyway here's a gallery of screenies

http://www.ebeforethei.com/gallery.php? ... 4&subID=39

and a gallery of videos

http://www.ebeforethei.com/videos.php?catID=6&subID=4

Sorry for the slowness loading, my host is slow but free :smt033

Anybody wants them all just let me know I'll zip 'em up and provide a download.

MCOhideaway
MB Janitor

Project Torque Servers are closing!

Post by MCOhideaway » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:46 am

Hello,

It brings me great sadness to be the one to announce this to you all. We are all aware that Project Torque has not been what it used to this past several months. The drop off of players has left a very noticeable impact on us in all areas.

We(Invictus & Aeria Games) had ultimately put a lot of faith in the Julia build to help us grow the community back to what it used to be. Although we had seen some improvements (some older and newer players returning to the game!), it is simply not happening as fast as we had hoped.

Sadly to say, despite our best of efforts we are no longer able to support the game. We have put together a schedule for the remainder of the month that will lead into the server final shut down.

The final burnout schedule:

July 15th 2010: Shut down of both the in game and web item malls from making purchases of AP Items. RP currency will still be usable during this time. During this time we will be unlocking just about all unreleased items and running nonstop events in the game for prizes. This includes the unreleased cars that have yet to make it into the game.

July 17th through August 2nd: Daily events will be run that give out numerous prizes and locked items that have not yet been released in PT.

August 2nd 2010: Complete shutdown of the game servers.

August 3rd 2010: Closing down of PT Forums.

Compensation plans:
We do plan on creating special promotional offers during this time frame as compensation to the few and proud users left in our great community. Some include a 100% AP refund for users who have spent in the last 90 days. A 200 AP gift for all current Active PT players (most likely a email with key redemption process) and possible setup of special packages from our current lineup of games that may include items from each title. We know a few play our other titles like Wolf Team and we will let you know as soon as information is available on these packages. We will be posting a separate thread up once we complete all the details of these offers. Rest assured we will take care of you all as best we can!

Personal note from GM_1Fastcrx:

As most of you know I have been a GM for this great game for over 2 years now and I loved every minute of it! Yes some of you were a pain! But it didn’t matter we all had a blast together and respected one another throughout the thick and thin, the ups and downs, and the flat out just terrible times. I know I’m an optimistic voice to some here; it saddens me to be the bearer of such terrible news and disappoint you in doing so with this post. It is something I never thought I would have to present to this great community. I do not enjoy one second of creating this post.

We all had nothing but hope for Project Torque here at Aeria Games, and to this day still believe that Invictus has a great game and that it will get the recognition it deserves one day. Again you are all aware of the hardships that we have endured throughout the past 2 years. There are a strong few that are still here and have stuck to it since the beginning. I really must say that even in the darkness that has shadowed PT in the last two years there is still light in the end of it all. We have all gained new friendships, memories, and overall exciting experiences.

I could not have asked for a better community to be a part of and a better game to be a GM for. I thank each and every one of you for your continued support! You ultimately were the ones responsible for this games success and progress. The game will now be back in Invictus’s hands, in the hopes that they will excel Project Torque to new heights and continue to progress the game.
:-[smilie=wallbash.gif] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTvTKfxkl-0[/youtube]

aloha MCOhideaway

MCOhideaway
MB Janitor

Post by MCOhideaway » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:46 am

sorry bout that! wheres the l33t section? hehe
Last edited by MCOhideaway on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Z28K
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Z28K » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:56 am

You might want to remove those from your post. That's breaking the NDA you agreed to, and this forum is public.

ZER
Majic Bus GOD

Post by ZER » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Z28K wrote:You might want to remove those from your post. That's breaking the NDA you agreed to, and this forum is public.
I don't think Hideaway has access to the 1337 section.

The Goat MCO
MB Janitor

Post by The Goat MCO » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:24 pm

I see Sleeper, Conducter, and Fitz on the project torque pic from a few years ago in this post. Are you guys still kickin' around here?

ZER
Majic Bus GOD

Post by ZER » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:37 pm

The Goat MCO wrote:I see Sleeper, Conducter, and Fitz on the project torque pic from a few years ago in this post. Are you guys still kickin' around here?
I believe they moved on to heat online for a while, I met up with them for a few races there, but I just couldn't get into the redesign from PT to Heat online. They don't really post much here, but I thing Conductor checks in from time to time but doesn't post(seen him shown as online a few times).