MCO UNLIMITED RELEASED

Died: August 29th, 2003.......... RIP
tjk
MB Bar Patron

Post by tjk » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:58 am

Woodman wrote:-edit, Nevermind... I didn't realize I had to click the .torrent to start the download. ;)
lol, good to see you got it goin.
Midtown Guy wrote:-Msn messenger will let you send any size file, yahoo will not and i don't have aim or icq anymore. make a msn account and get msn messenger. i might even let you use of my msn/hotmail accounts
so you got the game now?

-edit

i got it

Midtown Guy
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Midtown Guy » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:06 pm

tjk wrote:
Woodman wrote:-edit, Nevermind... I didn't realize I had to click the .torrent to start the download. ;)
lol, good to see you got it goin.
Midtown Guy wrote:-Msn messenger will let you send any size file, yahoo will not and i don't have aim or icq anymore. make a msn account and get msn messenger. i might even let you use of my msn/hotmail accounts
so you got the game now?

-edit

i got it
its started and said it would take 90 hours and then kept going up and up and up and a hour later it said over 110 hours

so i gave up since i don't really feel right doing it

tjk
MB Bar Patron

Post by tjk » Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:44 pm

Midtown Guy wrote:its started and said it would take 90 hours and then kept going up and up and up and a hour later it said over 110 hours

so i gave up since i don't really feel right doing it
you must be behind a firewall. your highspeed download ports need to be open.

and if you dont feel right doing it then suit your self.

GingerTool
Global Moderator

Post by GingerTool » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:10 pm

Well, I picked up a copy of F1C, and am downloading MCOMod now.

Hope to see y'all in there sometime.

MrVonwolfi
MB Janitor

Post by MrVonwolfi » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:45 pm

Hey Cool Woodman, hope to see ya over there soon! You may already be on top of whats going on with the mod, but if not, heres some advice: Definetly go check out the mcomod forums, there have been some fun little updates to the mod, and youll want and need them, plus Ralph368 has gotten a bunch of aftermarket tracks posted, and youll want those too! :D But the best part is, WE HAVE a small group that RACES NIGHTLY ON GAMESPY!!!! We are still waiting for F1rst to update thier MCOMOD version, when that happens, well, then MCOMOD will have even more features including auto-track dl's and a no cheat security system. In the meantime, theres a small group (anywhere from 3-9) of drivers who do some seriously fun racin on gamespy nightly, the connection, format and accessability is great there too! If you do decide to do that you will need to change the path from gamespy to your F1, and that subject is covered over at the MCOMDOD forums too! Anyone else who's been following the MCOMOD, but hasnt pulled the trigger yet, all I can say is ARE YOU CRAZY??? get over here! the CARS are great (upgraded in graphics from MCO), youll recognize most of em, a few youll be pleasantly suprised, theyre in the process of adding engine and parts system(some of it is already in place), and it already has an extensive gearing and suspension system, not to mention a pretty cool damage model. If you guys are itchen for some serious muscle racin, but have been wishy-washy on gettin F1 loadin it, dl'n the mod and tweakin it, all I can say is its WORTH it! Did I mention you can run over 10 cars together in the same race??? :twisted:

GingerTool
Global Moderator

Post by GingerTool » Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:15 pm

I'm working on my driving and setup... 73 TA's a little spin happy if you're rough on the gas. ;)

I'll check out the forums and join y'all racing sometime next week probably. Thanks for the info.