'73 T/A

Died: August 29th, 2003.......... RIP
JINXJAY
Majic Bus GOD

'73 T/A

Post by JINXJAY » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:29 pm

has anyone got any pics of the decal T/A, i want to make one for forza, see if anyone gets it.

ZER
Majic Bus GOD

Post by ZER » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:14 pm

I have the placar file. and possibly a pic or two.

Not sure who Boo was, but I love "Boo's Program" it contains a pic of every car that was in MCO, along with the placar file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Z28K
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Z28K » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:27 pm

ZER wrote:I have the placar file. and possibly a pic or two.

Not sure who Boo was, but I love "Boo's Program" it contains a pic of every car that was in MCO, along with the placar file.

You don't know who BooRadley is? :shock:

Piggy, break out the smite stick! :smt027 :smt005

ZER
Majic Bus GOD

Post by ZER » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:30 pm

I don't know him personally, but I have heard of him.

I guess I just didn't put 2 & 2 together correctly.
The brain just ain't working as sharply as it should lately.

Fuhrmented16

Post by Fuhrmented16 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:38 pm

ZER wrote:I don't know him personally, but I have heard of him.

It's cause you keep hitting your head on that red x. :mrgreen:

ZER
Majic Bus GOD

Post by ZER » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:44 pm

Fuhrmented16 wrote:

I had a better RedX one but it was too big to use as a avatar.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Z28K
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Z28K » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:45 pm

Fuhrmented16 wrote:

:smt005 :smt044

Sub
MB Bartender

Post by Sub » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:03 pm

Blah - i was just going to post a link to the fsh editor so you could look at the actual skin, but after logging in, i can see that people have already attached the pics you need. So, don't mind me...

And - hi everyone! No, i never post and i'm pretty sure every conversation about mco has already been had, but i still get reminiscent once in awhile...

JINXJAY
Majic Bus GOD

Post by JINXJAY » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:59 pm

hi Zer, sorry to be a pain in the arse, but have you got those pics a little bigger......

ZER
Majic Bus GOD

Post by ZER » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:08 pm

JINXJAY wrote:

hi Zer, sorry to be a pain in the arse, but have you got those pics a little bigger......
That is as big as they are, but I can enlarge them in Photoshop if you like.

JINXJAY
Majic Bus GOD

Post by JINXJAY » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:29 pm

had a spare 15 mins for a first try..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/j ... db0169.jpg

i really need to know what the decals were, and not sure about the purple

ZER
Majic Bus GOD

Post by ZER » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:33 pm

Looks damn good to me, but you need to go a little more blue with the purple.

Z28K
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Z28K » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:07 pm

Sub wrote:Blah - i was just going to post a link to the fsh editor so you could look at the actual skin, but after logging in, i can see that people have already attached the pics you need. So, don't mind me...

And - hi everyone! No, i never post and i'm pretty sure every conversation about mco has already been had, but i still get reminiscent once in awhile...

Howdy Subhuman! How you been? Thought you fell off the planet after FlatOut. Have you tried Project Torque yet? Bunch of us are playing that now. :smt006

Sub
MB Bartender

Post by Sub » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:40 am

Z28K wrote:
Sub wrote:Blah - i was just going to post a link to the fsh editor so you could look at the actual skin, but after logging in, i can see that people have already attached the pics you need. So, don't mind me...

Howdy Subhuman! How you been? Thought you fell off the planet after FlatOut. Have you tried Project Torque yet? Bunch of us are playing that now. :smt006
I've fallen off the planet a few times, but i keep landing Luke Skywalker style on some weird thing sticking off the bottom of it. Eventually i find my way back to the message boards. ;)

As for Project Torque, i keep hearing about it but haven't given in yet. It seems to be entertaining old mco fans across the board, so i should probably get to it.

Anyway, it's good to see you're still around! In fact, it's good to see this whole community is still racing. It puts a smile on my face.

HipsterKonk
Majic Bus GOD

Post by HipsterKonk » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:06 pm

Beat me to it!!!

I've been playing Forza, and I'm 99% sure Christie got me Xbox live for my Birthday so I'll be getting the T/A soon. Been working with the decal stuff on other cars and getting fairly good at it too.

Back in MCO, when I finally "made it big" I bought a Decal T/A for some insane amount of money. It was one the best cars I had, and my most prized possession, so yeah, it was my favorite car in the whole game (although my Truck the 8-Ball was a close second, but hardly anybody else had a Decal T/A during a race). I think it's actually quite a ugly paint job really, but back at the time it was cool to show up to a race in a rare car, and now it's kind of a Nostalgic thing I guess. Purple, bright red, a ton of stickers?? Tacky as hell, but it sure did stand out and got me a lot of "cool car!" compliments :-)

I was planning to do the same thing in Forza, and I must say that yours turned out fairly good. I'm going to give it a shot, but not sure how to get game pictures on here.

TMiller
MB Bartender

Post by TMiller » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:03 pm

I had a decal Muscle A TA that I ran on Skoggit a lot. Ford 351CB on a supercharger, and the blower really made the car go. It had an excellent rev range which I really liked when I drove around Skoggit. My fastest time in the car was 5:13.xx. I also had a bad ass paint TA in B class and a chopped on in C class. Everyone used formulas, but I liked the TAs over them, they were almost a sleeper kind of car.